Friday, October 25, 2013

5 out of 7..

One of the nice thing about being in the ENT masters program is that you have to do 3 elective postings..
I am currently on my third elective (I honestly don't know why they call it  'elective' when we are pretty much forced to do it..anyways..) posting..
It is the best..
I have successfully struggled thru the other 2 busy posting and finally arrived to this long awaited posting..Maxilofacial surgery..
To me this posting is that lovely tropical island you get to stop at for a while before you have to dive back into the sea of diarrhea which is the masters program..
I have no responsibilities during this posting apart from being able to 'observe'
a normal day usually consists of a morning ward rounds at 8 am,  followed by breakfast at 8.30 before heading home at around 9am..
My kind of timetable..
I've been holding true to this routine for the past 3 weeks..
unfortunately this lovely routine is being interrupted by 2 consecutive courses..
I've finished one of it..
now I only have another weekend course to complete..
I cant believe I'm gonna say this but, I cant wait for Monday to come..

p/s: at a loss for words since i';m still recovering from the last sentence..

- chordwrecker -

0 comments:

Post a Comment