Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Intelligence?

I had a toothache since yesterday..
Had my 2- 8 (wisdom tooth) pulled out today..
does that make me less intelligent?
to be honest' if there's anything i feel right now, is that i'm pissed at the dentist that saw me about 4 months ago..
went for my 6 monthly dental check up..she said everything was fine..no cavities etc..just minimal scaling done..
if everything was "fine", why the hell did my tooth literally broke off into one giant cavity..
that didnt happen overnight
should have been spotted during the check up..

thats it for today folks..

p/s: yes...i'm in pain because they had to take out my 2-8..

-chordwrecker -

1 comments:

AntzMan said...

In retrospec....
Maybe when they say wisdom....it was meant for the dentist....

Previously they can't identify the defective tooth....now they know.....hence new found wisdom.....

But i feel you bro.....
There are days i fantasize using their ultracool metal syringe and stabbing them in the neck and watch them collapse....

(i suffer from Childhood dental PTSD)

Post a Comment