Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to My two cents..

neat huh? never thought i'd actually set up a blog.. I've always thought it was kinda cool but my laziness; which is more of a talent then anything else, usually gets the better of me..then this morning, as i was opening my wife's pc, i saw that she had a blog..my god..my own Miss 'can you please install an antivirus for my laptop cause i'm not sure how' has a blog..

but wait..

its not just a nonsense blog..it's got useful information..i thought to myself, i cant compete with useful..i'm spending more energy then i want to just by writing this..so as the CEO and principal shareholder of this blog i have decided on its course..i shall write about...wait for it..'stuff'..
yes..'stuff'..
oh just wait and see..
cant reveal everything in the first post..

so, in summary:
- its a new blog
- i did it to patch up the scar in my ego cause my wife's got a blog
- i'm gonna write about 'stuff'
- and no, you dont have to read it if you dont want to..but you wont be cool either..

so i guess thats it for my maiden post..later..
p/s: still havent chosen a design for the blog..so bare with me..

- chordwrecker -

3 comments:

ikmal afif said...

haha kakngah yang suruh buat ke?

supernova said...

hahahahah cepat je afif.. cemana boleh detect ni? Hehe.
Dahla comment dulu. Tak aci.. hahahah.

More entriess pleaseee.. :)

NORTHERN MONKEY said...

well done my young padawan...

"WELCOME" i shall say...

Post a Comment